The missions will help participating FinTech companies with introductions to these markets to discover export opportunities through curated B2B programming, marketing and event opportunities, conference attendance, webinars, and virtual networking.
*FinTechs can join one or potentially multiple legs of the trade missions should they be interested and eligible.
- B2B matchmaking and stakeholder engagement
- TFI support before, during, and after the mission for logistics and organization
- Market overviews and exposure
- No mission fee for participating companies
- 1x1 work with an in-market B2B Consultant
- Attendance at conferences or events
- Marketing collateral profiling your company
- Should global restrictions permit travel, funding for flights & per diem
- FinTech companies with HQ anywhere in Canada
- C-suite level participant
- Seeking export opportunities in these markets
- Able to actively participate in the mission itinerary
The deadline to submit an expression of interest is Friday, October 1, 2021.
For inquiries and expressions of interest, contact Sara Anderson, Director of Strategic Alliances, at [email protected]