Sustainable Finance Forum Luxembourg 2019
While the European commission is taking a lead in the creation of a common taxonomy, a vital component in ensuring that the same language (data) is used the same way across the industry, the panel, including TFI President & CEO Jennifer Reynolds, will explore challenges and opportunities of implementing an integrated approach across public and private sectors to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable financial system.
Moderator: Michael Hurley, Staff Writer, Environmental Finance.
- Greg Medcraft, Director, OECD’s Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs
- Flavia Micilotta, Director, Luxembourg Green Exchange
- Jennifer Reynolds, President & CEO, Toronto Finance International
- Aldo Romani, Head of Sustainability Funding, European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Molly Scott Cato, Member of the European Parliament