Social Finance Forum 2019
The Social Finance Forum, hosted by MaRS Discovery District, is Canada's premier impact investing event, bringing together over 500 leading investors, entrepreneurs and finance professionals, as well as philanthropic and public policy visionaries who are building markets for profit with purpose.
Why should TFI Members Attend?
Over 80 speakers. Hear from leading voices including: Matthew Bishop (Rockefeller Foundation and The Economist); Andy Chisholm (Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance); Amanda Lang (BNN Bloomberg); Bruno Bertocci (UBS) Eric Wetlaufer (TMX Group); Olivia Prentice (Impact Management Project); Sneha Kanneganti (World Bank), Janis Dubno (Sorenson Impact Center; Obama administration); Matthew Mendelsohn (Privy Council Office); Shannin Metatawabin (National Aboriginal Capital Corporations Association)
Participate in two full days of programming on topics including:
· Bridging ESG, Sustainable Finance and Impact Investing
· How to build impact-focused portfolios
· Innovative financing for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
· Impact measurement and management
Sign up for an exclusive Impact Investing 101 workshop for investors and financial professionals:
· Review the growth of the impact investing market
· Learn the building blocks impact measurement and management
· Get immersed in current case studies and lessons from leading impact investors
Exclusive 20% discount code* for TFI Members: TFINetwork@SFF2019
*Limited number of discounted tickets available. Tickets will be on a first come, first serve basis.