The RIA Virtual Conference will be a condensed, digital version of the same conference that has taken place for a number of years. RIA is converting 10 key sessions from the regular conference into live webcasts, which will run twice per day from June 8th to 12th. RIA will also offer a primer on June 5th for advisors who are new to the field.
But these are no ordinary webcasts. Attendees can connect with each other via text and video chats, engage with speakers via online polls and audience Q&A, and hear from thought leaders on key issues and trends in the field of ESG and sustainable finance.
Why attend the RIA Virtual Conference?
- Join 10 key sessions from the RIA Conference in live webcast format
- Learn from thought leaders the field of ESG and sustainable finance
- Interact with panelists through live-polling and in-session chat features
- Network with fellow attendees and speakers via peer-to-peer chat options
- Engage with leading RI product and service providers in virtual exhibition
- Earn CE credits and PDUs from several accreditors
Jun 8, 2020