The RI Digital: Canada 2020 conference will examine the potential for Canadian investors to accelerate the energy transition, enhance corporate governance standards, and create a more prosperous future for all Canadians through the coronavirus recovery and beyond.
TFI President & CEO Jennifer Reynolds will join the discussion on "The great green taxonomy debate" at 4pm on September 15th.
Join us on 15th-16th September to learn how Canadian investors and their global peers are adapting their unique investment style to incorporate key ESG risks and opportunities.
Discussion subjects at RI Digital: Canada 2020 include:
- Is Canada taking a lead on ESG integration in global markets, or dragging its heels?
- Winding up fossil fuels & financing clean energy and grids: what will that take in Canada?
- Canada and the great green taxonomy debate
- Indigenous peoples as project partners - global opportunities in the era of The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP)
- Increasing diversity among board directors & improving board relevance - a global opportunity
President & CEO
Toronto Finance International (TFI)