Join the Canadian Regtech Association and TFI for an interactive session on The Practical Uses of Technology for AML/KYC Compliance. Topics include:
- Keeping up with your customer? Examining changing customer dynamics, behaviour patterns and expectations, and how this affects the way in which financial institutions serve their customers and comply with AML and KYC regulations. In this session, we will discuss how new technologies are being used to complement or replace manual processes and legacy systems in order to identify discrete risk management uses, enhance monitoring and boost oversight and remediation efforts.
- How to leverage utility services. The use of a centralized utility presents an opportunity for financial institutions to rationalize costs while enhancing the on-boarding experience through more precise, efficient and transparent on-boarding processes. This session will discuss success stories but also the design challenges and practicalities of implementing an industry utility in Canada.
- Managing the Intersection between Technology and Regulation. Increasingly regulators and regulated industries are embracing the possibility that technology can work for them to ease the pressure but practically integrating emerging technology presents technical and market structure challenges. In this session, we will hear different perspectives and success stories on how to effectively drive system change while staying market competitive and regulatory compliant.
- Tom Devlin- Senior Regulatory Advisor - KYC Global Technologies
- Alex Dixon – Enterprise Solutions – Bloomberg
- Joseph Iuso - CAMS, Co-founder and Head of Business Development and AML Specialists KYC2020
- Matt McGuire - BA (Hons), MAcc, CPA, CA, CFF, DIFA, CAMS, AMLP – Advisor – AML Shop
- David Peters - Managing Director – Promontory Financial Group
- Andrew Wolf – Head of Business Development – Fenergo