This panel will discuss:
- The role of emerging technologies to enhance monitoring and detection – where does it effectively fit into the risk-management framework?
- The essential elements of an effective data governance framework
- Where do regulatory entities fit in? Will harmonized standards raise the bar and help facilitate investigation of suspicious activity and allow for better sharing of data?
- Eric Brock – Chief Operating Officer, PNC Bank (Canada)
- Rosalind Laruccia – Assistant Vice-President, Internal Audit, Laurentian Bank of Canada
- Daniel Leslie – Attorney, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Vishal Gossain – Vice President of Global Risk Management, Scotiabank
- Navjit Singh – Senior Consultant, Anti-Money Laundering Analytics and Reporting, CIBC