InsurTech North is a forum for digital leaders, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in the property and casualty (P&C) and life/health insurance space.
Be in the virtual room as conference speakers discuss insurance technology investment, which technologies are in demand, and where in the value chain innovation is happening. Riveting sessions will focus on cross-ecosystem challenges worth reconstructing, how the insurance workforce will work with technology in the future, and which friction points can be solved by tech in the customer insurance experience.
The agenda and format of InsurTech North is shaped by a world-class advisory committee of diverse leaders including:
- Mukul Ahuja, Partner, Strategy & Artificial Intelligence, Financial Services & Insurance Leader, Omnia AI, Deloitte
- Jan Arp, Founding Managing Partner, Holt Accelerator
- Sue Britton, CEO & Founder, Fintech Growth Syndicate (FGS)
- Aly Dhalla, CEO & Co-Founder, Finaeo
- Stephen Goldstein, Vice President, Client eXperience Lead, RGAX
- Blake Hill, VP, Business Development, dacadoo
- Keegan Iles, Partner, PwC
- Alice Keung, most recently Chief Transformation Officer, Economical Insurance
- Laviva Mazhar, Investment Associate, Luge Capital
- Abhay Raman, Chief Security Officer, Sun Life
- Parna Sabet-Stephenson, Partner, Gowling WLG
- Daniel Sinclair, Vice President, Corporate Development, Co Head Co-operators Corporate Venture Fund, The Co-operators
- Paul Winston, Principal, IE Advisory