This event has been rescheduled from the original date of March 23-24.
TFI has partnered with the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA) to co-host Canada’s ultimate FinTech experience: FFCON20. With finance and FinTech touching virtually every business and entity of people’s lives, FFCON draws national interest and global participation from high-growth startups and leading industry experts across a variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
Taking place online this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, FFCON20 DIGITAL will encompass eight themes across weekly sessions taking place from July 9 through August 27 inclusive. Each week a global line-up of FinTech leaders will discuss and debate eight of the latest FinTech themes and engage in curated networking and pitching challenges every Thursday afternoon from 2 p.m. ET.
Tickets include access to all eight weeks of FFCON20 DIGITAL
- July 09: FFCON20 Kickoff | Scaling FinTech Funding, Innovation & Competition
- July 16: Digital Banking, Open X, Future of PayTech
- July 23: Sustainable Finance
- July 30: Leadership & Adaptability
- August 06: Digital Identity and Convergence Marketplaces
- August 13: Currency Wars & The Rise of DeFi
- August 20: Ai in FinTech: biased and in need of regulation?
- August 27: The Biggest Debates in Fintech (Rated X) | Official Close of FFCON20
The agenda can be accessed on the programme page.
Our Partners and Speakers
Some notable companies involved include: Exponential, KABN NA, Mavennet, The Finanser, EQbank, CACHEFLO, Consilium Crypto, DUCA Impact Lab, Deloitte, FundRazr, Holt Accelerator, Lending Loop, Ledn, Balance, Revolut, Gradient Ventures, LQwD Financial Corp., Bitvo, Poordad Capital Partners, Singularity Media, Northmark Ventures, Luge Capital, Engaiz, Finnovate.io, Senso, FundRazr, Brainfluence, Foxquiilt and Zensurance. The growing list of speakers can be found at the conference speaker page.
TFI members can avail of an exclusive discount to FFCON2020. Please contact [email protected] for more details.